Friday, March 27, 2020

COVID19: March 27, 2020 - Top Ten List


Top Ten ways my new normal is not like my old normal:

10. Never have I ever spent so much time on the computer learning to do things I never had any desire to learn. 

9. Never have I ever been so grateful to go outdoors and fill my lungs with fresh air.

8. Never have I ever been caught up on my laundry, dishes, housework and trash removal—all at the same time. 

7. Never have I ever had such an enormous stockpile of cough drops, just in case. 

6. Never have I ever had a three-way video call on a Friday afternoon with my son in Pittsburgh and my daughter in New York.

5. Never have I ever been so afraid of food on the shelves of a grocery store. 

4. Never have I ever been so comforted by the words of Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York. 

3. Never have I ever checked in on my family members every day just to make sure they’re okay.

2. Never have I ever filled my tank with gas and then, when I went to drive my car three weeks later, it was still full. 

1. Never have I ever appreciated the gift of community as much as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.